Make an impact on our business and the business world.
The GCCM Modernization Director is responsible for leading global team of Data Scientists providing innovative and novel solutions to improve the end-to-end forecasting & planning process managed by the GCCM group. The GCCM Modernization team is responsible for defining the strategic long-term roadmap for the expanded implementation of new technology across the GCCM group, building on the work started in the Forecasting space.
The team performs both consultative and execution functions across the functions within the Global Services Group; identifying process improvements & opportunities to drive greater precision within the planning space. It is the responsibility of this team to convert the opportunities found into tangible deliverables; working closely with the other teams in GCCM and our key strategic partners.
In addition, the team plays a big role in the collaboration efforts to help drive the strategic priorities for their stakeholders (i.e. Value Generation, Customer First, Project Darwin, Right Party Contact, Downturn Planning).
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence & practical application across multiple industries
- Demonstrated ability to be disruptive and produce a meaningful impact in a large organization
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong understanding of contact center management and call delivery principles (including Voice Response, Intelligent Network & ACD systems & reporting)
- Strong knowledge of forecasting methodologies as well as Capacity Planning processes
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Experience in driving transformational change in mindset and focus in organizations – setting organizational objectives, collaborating and influencing constituents, and building and inspiring teams
- Experience of influence and collaboration across cultural and organizational boundaries (at all levels)
- Organizational Agility; ability to influence in a global, highly-matrixed organization
- Project/program management experience – ideally as both Project Sponsor/Owner and Project Manager
- Manage a diverse, cross-functional and remotely located team to successfully achieve goals
- Ability to work in a face pace / high stress environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 2:34:13 AM