Finance Manager- Technology Finance
The Manager, Technology Finance will play a critical role providing key decision support and FP&A to the Global Commercial Services (GCS) Technology organization. This position is responsible for financial decision support to GCS Tech business partners including monthly financial analysis, forecasting, and planning, as well as delivering financial analyses for large technology initiatives. The position will manage a senior financial analyst.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide financial decision support (budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis and underlying cost drivers) to GCS Technology partners to ensure optimal achievement of expense targets
- Prepare and present key recommendations to Finance and Technology Leadership to drive decision making
- Provide leadership, project management and specialized financial analysis for large technology initiatives in support of Technologies’ long term strategies
- Deliver decision support including development and review of cost benefit analyses (and tracking of results), review of deal economics and vendor rate analysis for outsourced third party technology providers.
- Perform ad hoc analytics as required
- Lead, motivate and develop 1 B30 Analyst
- 4+ years of Finance experience
- Strong planning/financial modeling & analytical skills required
- Builds and leverages relationships, using a strong network of partnerships to drive deliverables to closure
- Strong project management experience with interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience delivering presentations to a senior audience. Must be able to communicate financial results to non-finance individuals
- Strong working proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Understanding/working knowledge of Oracle, TM1, Hyperion Essbase, and other financial tools
- MBA/CPA or equivalent preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 2:57:48 PM