“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
Perform technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including design, developing prototypes, and coding assignment.
Configuration and customization TRIRIGA Application and build integration to meet the requirements.
Certified TRIRIGA application developer.
Familiar with the TRIRIGA Application modules.
Expert in design, development and implementation of data integrations and migration with the TRIRIGA application, including Data Objects, Data Connect and Data Integrator.
- Function as a leader on an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Lead code reviews and automated testing.
- Leads the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments.
- Empower teams to automate deployments in test or production environment.
- Takes accountability for the success of the team achieving their goal.
- Drives the team’s strategy and prioritizes initiatives.
- Influence team members by challenging status quo, demonstrating risk taking, and implementing creative idea.
- Be a productivity multiplier for your team by analyzing your work flow and contributing to enable the team to be more effective, productive, and demonstrating faster and stronger results.
- Mentor and guide team members to success within the team.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- 5+ years of TRIRIGA development experience.
- 6+ years of software development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such as:
- Wide breath of engineering experience.
- Proven experience leading teams of engineers.
- Hands-on expertise with application design, software development, and automated testing.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer science engineering, or related experience required; advanced degree preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 3:33:16 PM