“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
Accertify has been a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in decisioning, community and big data capabilities.
We are looking for an individual that will be an essential contributor, supporting our company needs throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle. You will work closely with our mobile and server team members in a fun and open atmosphere developing cutting-edge libraries to be hosted within our customers' mobile applications. Candidate must have multiple years of experience in application development. We are looking for an engineer that enjoys a challenge and can take ownership of the project. The position is on-site at our Santa Monica location. We have an office a few blocks from the beach and we offer a fun, relaxed work environment.
- Contribute to our core product, which is an SDK. Our product is a library only and therefore does not have a User Interface component.
- Our engineers participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle, so responsibilities include every aspect from requirements gathering to implementation and testing to documentation and maintenance
- Work closely with our Professional Services team to ensure smooth integration at customer sites
- Work closely with our Android and iOS mobile teams and our Server team to implement new features
- Design and position our technologies and capabilities to address the ever-changing security and mobile landscapes
- Full-time position
- Awesome Medical Insurance
- Relaxed work environment and flexible schedule
- Paid vacation
- Startup environment and mentality, with lots of room for growth for the right per
“Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.”
- At least 4 years of C or C++ language experience is required
- At least 2 years of Objective-C or Swift experience is required
- Experience building and deploying apps to the App Store
- Passion for software engineering, mobile security, and writing clean, maintainable code
- Proven problem solving skills, the ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle hard problems with little technical direction or oversight
- Have fun - but get the job done. We adhere to the "Work hard, play hard" philosophy and want a teammate that is the same
- Be comfortable working in a nebulous environment and under tight deadlines
- We want your ideas - be able to think outside of the box!
- Be able to take ownership/responsibility of your tasks
“American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.”
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2021, 4:06:07 PM