You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Responsible for the administration of SCCM/MCEM software distribution. Successful candidate will be responsible for application and packages builds using various tools and scripting methods, software deployment, resolving deployment issues, reporting/queries.
Provide valuable solutions for colleagues and stakeholders, both tactically and strategically and ensure compliance to process, procedure and tools within the operations
Purpose of the Role:
To administer, schedule, track, report and deploy software packages using MS Window SCCM/MECM/Intune
- Monitor and maintain SCCM client health.
- Troubleshooting the SCCM/MCEM configuration issues and endpoint issues using SCCM/MCEM toolkit.
- Partner with regional technicians to help resolve software installation problems.
- Managing Device Compliance.
- Create technical end-user documentation on problem resolution.
- Provide status reports to the requesters and stake holders.
- 4+ years of work experience supporting an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Thorough understanding of Windows 10 operating system, Flexera App Packaging, Windows Server 2016+, WSUS, MS Deployment Toolkit
- Strong understanding of Windows Active Directory: Working knowledge of OU structures, AD security, local and group policy. Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN
- Ability to understand Production environments and the responsibilities that come with managing computing resources in a large Enterprise-
- Working knowledge of MS Intune/MDM administration, management, policies and processes
- Managing the Microsoft Store for Business.
- Configure Azure AD for Intune.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Windows 10 OS
- Ability to Identify and Drive Process Efficiencies in Team
- Results Driven and Focused
- Strategic Thinking with The Ability to Execute and Implement
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2021, 2:45:49 PM