Do more than create sales. Create value.
This is a phone based role, driving growth, retention and customer engagement across a group of existing UK Small Business customers using strong sales and relationship management skills. Our customers are Small Business Owners with an entrepreneurial spirit and you will be helping them get more business done.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and fast growing team within American Express. The SME segment continues to be the growth engine of American Express Global Corporate Payments and as such is a critical part of our strategic vision.
- Build relationships with a diverse group of existing business customers to achieve profitable growth
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identify and prioritise opportunities that support goal achievement
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment, to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Ensures premium value is delivered that aligns with clients goals, delivers a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understands client’s opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Sales experience required
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Experience of working and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborator
- Team player
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 4:59:14 AM