The Global Commercial Services – U.S. Large Market and Global Client Group (U.S. LM & GCG) manages American Express’ largest and strategically important commercial clients – driving differentiated value and providing solutions that meet the diverse and global needs of the company’s most valuable customers. The organization is on a journey to transform and reimagine how to best position AXP in the commercial space to ensure mutual success for our customers and American Express through COVID recovery and beyond.
The US LM & GCG segment vision is to deliver a best-in-class Travel & Entertainment value proposition and meet a growing set of our customers’ B2B payment needs. The Senior Manager of US LM & GCG Program Administrator Marketing will lead the marketing strategy that ties to one of the three segment strategic imperatives: restore our Travel & Entertainment competitiveness and grow share. The goal is to remain competitive in the Travel & Entertainment space by ensuring that our messaging to Program Administrators (PAs) is clear and consistent, and our value proposition is compelling.
- Become a subject matter expert & champion for the US LM & GCG customer segment
- Transform the Marketing experience for Corporate Program Administrators.
- Lead surround sound Program Administrator Marketing strategy, including multi-channel messaging to utilize with Corporate Program Administrators various forums/events and digital and tenured Program Administrator communications.
- Manage communication and coordination with the LM and GCG Account Development team.
- Partner closely with: Middle Market Corporate Marketing team, Field/Account Management, Product Management, etc.
- Self-starter who can thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Proven strategic thinker who can think independently
- Track record of driving innovation and change
- Ability to build and leverage relationships across functions, internally and externally
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results in a timely self-directed manner
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Superior collaboration skills and the ability to have fun
- A focus on belonging and team camaraderie
- Experience working with Sales or Account Development teams
- Channel Management experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 1:47:19 PM