The Global Commercial Services – U.S. Large Market and Global Client Group (U.S. LM & GCG) manages American Express’ largest and strategically important commercial clients – driving differentiated value and providing solutions that meet the diverse and global needs of the company’s most valuable customers. The organization is on a journey to transform and reimagine how to best position AXP in the commercial space to ensure mutual success for our customers and American Express through COVID recovery and beyond.
The US LM & GCG segment vision is to deliver a best-in-class Travel & Entertainment (T&E) value proposition and meet a growing set of our customers’ B2B payment needs. The Senior Analyst of US LM & GCG Corporate Cardmember Marketing will lead elements of the marketing strategy that ties to one of the three segment strategic imperatives: restore our Travel & Entertainment competitiveness and grow share. The goal is to remain competitive in the Travel & Entertainment space by ensuring that our messaging to Corporate Card Members (CMs) is clear and consistent, and our value proposition is compelling.
- Build on the Corporate Card refresh momentum and continue to elevate the Corporate Card Member Engagement experience so that American Express becomes the product of choice when Corporate Card Members return to post-COVID business travel.
- Execute on best-in-class communications for Corporate Card Members.
- Launch net-new marketing treatments, leveraging new and refreshed channels to engage with Corporate Card Members, including Welcome Kits for new Card Members.
- Manage execution of email communications and onboarding for new Corporate Card Members.
- Project manage key initiatives.
- Manage communication and coordination with the LM and GCG Account Development team, engaging the Field Sales and Account Development teams to further elevate Marketing initiatives.
- Partner closely with: Middle Market Corporate Marketing team, Field/Account Management, Product Management, etc.
- Liaise with the International GCG Marketing team to align on applicable initiatives.
- Strong track record of driving results, analyzing data and trends.
- Self-starter who can thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Ability to build and leverage relationships across functions, internally and externally
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results in a timely self-directed manner
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- A focus on belonging and team camaraderie
- Marketing Channel Management experience a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 2:22:25 PM