We are seeking for passionate, energetic and confident English and Japanese speakers who are responsible for bringing our brand to life, creating lasting relationship and enhancing the experience for customers. Launch your career by joining the Japan Disputes Team within the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) KL. CFN is a part of Global Services Group (GSG) and responsible for providing world-class service experience for card members. It encompasses servicing through calls and backend processing supporting card member disputes, maintenance, commercial servicing and merchant servicing.
- Pre-defined actions of certain types of claims chargeback’s under clearly defined criteria and high volume resolving complex issues (cardholder and merchant claim, internal inquiry) on cardholder’s or merchant challenge
- Provide optimum services to cardholders and merchants and delivering flawless quality in accordance with police and procedures
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese ; JLPT level N1-N2
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills ; growth mindset
- Results driven with determination to succeed
- Openness to take on feed back to improve individual performance
- Pro-active, flexible and engaged team playerFlexible to shifts hours (working in the day) and may need to work during Malaysia public holidays
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 4:16:20 AM