You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As marketers at one of the most iconic brands in the world, we play a major role in building authentic relationships with customers who impact life and business around the world. Here, creativity and inspired storytelling combine with powerful data-based marketing and hyper-personalized digital communication to create a genuine human connection that drives business results. As a part of our diverse community of marketers, you can have a breadth of different marketing experiences and do virtually anything from connecting small businesses to new customers to uncovering insights that inspire the future of payments. Create a dynamic career while doing work that matters for people and businesses everywhere. Find your place in marketing on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
Marketing Senior Analyst for its ICS Team that will work for Spend Stimulation & Engagement Plan. This position will be responsible for supporting the identification, evaluation, and implementation of strategic initiatives to provide the right message, to the right person, at the right time, on the right channel. This means to convert marketing data into useful insights, impacting business results by executing communication initiatives, as well as enhance engagement & communication ecosystem through innovative projects. The goal of the position is to acquire more information about the average consumer, help promote brand awareness, and employ a variety of techniques and approaches to gain a better understanding of the audience and how to impact them. It will have the opportunity to be part of a core team responsible for delivering key strategic initiatives across all portfolio products and managing business performance.
- Responsible for Communication Plan strategies for all products promotions
- Spend Stimulation Strategy Plan design.
- Perform analysis and research to develop insights and solutions to tackle the highest strategic priorities across marketing campaigns.
- Understand competitive landscape and translate insights, analytics and market trends into actionable marketing strategies.
- Be an advocate for automation and integration as well as “best practice” solutions. Evaluate and maintain new technologies including add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing programs.
- Partner with Merchant and Product area to identify and implement initiatives to protect purchase power and drive results.
- Build successful internal relationships across multiple teams and strong collaboration with GMS.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree or last year´s studies: Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Marketing Experience with analytical & financial skills.
- Previous Card/consumer knowledge and experience with loyalty programs would be a plus.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, innovative, creative thinking and teamwork skills are very important for this role.
- Presentation skills.
- Excel, Data analytics, tableu or similar.
- Fluent in English.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 7:39:30 AM