Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets globally to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
As part of GMS Marketing, Global Merchant Interactive/Digital, provides the digital tools, insights and support to help merchants of all sizes manage every aspect of their American Express relationship securely and efficiently in order to foster business growth and encourage welcome acceptance. Over 80% of all American Express merchant servicing interactions occur through Global Merchant Digital products making it a key channel for our customers.
We are looking for a Analyst/Senior Analyst – Digital Product Development to join our high-performing Agile product team. The ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurially-minded individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, and who has proven track record in relationship building, product management, and customer experience delivery.
- Collaborate with multiple groups to support partner initiatives linked to digital servicing.
- Lead liaison with servicing and enterprise teams for product development and delivery.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external partners, including AET, Marketing, Global Services Group, Client Manager, and Agency partners, to support our product strategy and development.
- Develop business requirements and user stories.
- Work closely with engineering, data, analytics and product management teams to deliver results.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in product management, engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working in Rally, Jira or similar Agile development tools.
- Detail oriented, yet able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Must be able to thrive in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent partnership skills with the ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external partners.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure with a passion for high quality and responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude towards problem solving and an ability to work well within a cross-functional team.
- Strong ability to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Ongoing Workplace Flexibility: Position will currently be work-from-home due to COVID-19. American Express is committed to the well-being of its colleagues and to creating a safe work environment; colleagues will continue to work remotely until a return to the office can be safely accomplished.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2021, 10:56:45 AM