You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day– from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service. Find your place in service on #TeamAmex.
How will you make an impact in this role?
As a Customer Care Professional in Back office, your goal will be to provide exceptional Relationship Care on every interaction to drive brand loyalty. American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Attend customer's calls in order to do a following of their cases.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluency in writing and speaking in advanced French or German Or Italian or Dutch; English is a must (Excluding).
- This position operates in a Monday - Friday environment and we require availability ranging from 8am-8pm, sometimes holidays or weekends also.
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful.
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skill.
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions.
- Experience owning or working in a small business a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred - Education benefits available.
- Service vocation to contact customers.
“Our objective is to guarantee this is a place where all colleagues are committed, have a voice in the company, and are able to reach their full potential. Because here in AMEX, being yourself matters.”
– Hiring Leader, service
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo parcial
Date Posted: Feb 10, 2021, 3:42:40 PM