- Assist in month end close review to ensure compliance to relevant internal policies, US GAAP and local GAAP.
- Undertake all aspects of the monthly P&L / balance sheet analysis.
- Preparation of US GAAP to local GAAP reconciliation.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, regulatory reports, schedules, and corporate income tax return, assist in accounting entries for tax related items.
- Carry out reconciliations, verify cheques and approves payments.
- Preparation monthly tax return.
- Ensure all local statutory / regulatory/BHC reporting and audit requirements are met through accurate and timely delivery of reports.
- Liaison with external business partners, auditors and regulators as directed by Manager during daily operations, external audits, and regulatory reviews.
- Preparation of miscellaneous manual journal entries, including tax related.
- Coordination of Spreadsheet Control and BCP.
- Act as the relationship lead with the shared service center and respond to and resolve accounting related queries raised by business users.
- Contribute toward process improvements to create efficiencies and eliminate non-value-added work.
- Work with Regional team and local team on projects and activities.
- Assist accounting manager and controller with assignments and adhocs projects.
- At least 2+ years finance/accounting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP.
- Thailand tax knowledge.
- High proficiency in MS-Office applications.
- Strong command of English (verbal and written).
- A fast/keen learner with the ability to learn a detailed process quickly.
- Ability to share technical knowledge and proactively encourage others to do the same.
- Big 4 experience preferable.
- Thailand CPA or US CPA qualification or is in the process of completing.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 7:48:16 AM