You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As marketers at one of the most iconic brands in the world, we play a major role in building authentic relationships with customers who impact life and business around the world. Here, creativity and inspired storytelling combine with powerful data-based marketing and hyper-personalized digital communication to create a genuine human connection that drives business results. As a part of our diverse community of marketers, you can have a breadth of different marketing experiences and do virtually anything from connecting small businesses to new customers to uncovering insights that inspire the future of payments. Create a dynamic career while doing work that matters for people and businesses everywhere.
How will you make an impact in this role?
We are looking for collaborators with a taste for constant complex and challenging situations, who display strong analytical and communication skills. People who add value to our business strategy by bringing forward unique solutions, with creative and innovative abilities. Additional key competencies for this role: adaptability, negotiation and influencing skills.
If you: are passionate about finding new ways to do things, constantly questioning the status quo, possess the ability to create strong relationships with different parts of the organization and look forward to optimize processes and improve customer experience, this opportunity is for you!
The position requires an organized, analytical, and innovative person who helps ensure the successful delivery of strategic business initiatives.
The candidate will develop and maintain project plans, conduct/facilitate project meetings, analyze business data, identify, and assess issues. This individual will effectively interact with stakeholders across multiple areas to help drive results.
The candidate should demonstrate ability to do the following:
- Identify requirements, risks, and dependencies for online capabilities projects.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and key members of the organization to ensure communication flows through different areas, objectives are fulfilled and deadlines are met.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules. Provide status reports for projects and deliverables in an effective manner.
- Be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Understand project needs with emphasis on digital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Industrial Engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management. Understanding of project lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Have strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Team player, flexible, creative, and resourceful.
- Comfortable with working under tight timelines and aggressive goals.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptable and resilient. Have a Growth Mindset.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 1:28:27 PM