CEG & Corporate Affairs & Communications (CAC) technology team is looking for Techno Functional Oracle HCM Engineer role who will be responsible for owning and driving delivery for Oracle HCM platform. This is the key opportunity for any individual who can design, develop, solve problems, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy, and document software and systems that meet Oracle standards .
8+ years of Software Development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such as:
- Prior hands-on experience in managing Oracle HCM platform Global HR is essential.
- Develop inbound / Outbound Integrations for Oracle HCM.
- Prior experience of reading HCM whitepaper and creating functional & Technical summary for team.
- Prior Experience of consuming HCM delivered API and integrate with enterprise application.
- Experience with Agile(Scrum), Rally, Jira, Confluence, Kanban.
- Prior experience of automating Oracle HCM & Test Data management will added advantages.
- Prior knowledge of Oracle Integration Cloud will be added advantages.
- Prior experience of automating Code deployment process will be added advantages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related experience required; Advanced Degree preferred.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 2:18:07 PM