“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices.
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation.
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Overall 7+ years of developing internet-scale solution development primarily using Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring-data, REST APIs, SOAP APIs.
- Must have strong hands on experience in Java and experience with backend or middle ware processing.
- Demonstrated experience in using modern software engineering tools: git, maven, gradle, selenium, mock frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in the following environments is preferred: Python, APIGEE, Splunk, , JASON, Oracle, Postgres, Redis,DTC, XLR, Jenkins, docker, Kubernates, OpenShift, Drools, Kafka, iText, Jasper.
- Must have experience in developing REST APIs using Spring Boot 2.0 (reactive) and skilled in Open API (swagger) specification.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing large scale platforms with high resiliency, availability, and reliability.
- Strong experience in applications with high throughput and performance.
- Strong experience in integration layer concepts like authentication/authorization/encryption/decryption/SFT etc.
- Must have experience in middleware platforms like OIC, Oracle SOA, Mulesoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Strong written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 10:24:14 AM