You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The LoungeBuddy team was acquired by American Express in 2019. Since then we've grown and shipped multiple updates and experiences across all of our products for people around the world. We are passionate about travel, and working collaboratively to make the airport a memorable chapter of our customers' journey.
We are developing new ways to become an essential part of travelers' digital lives by enabling them to discover, book, and access airport lounges and other experiences worldwide. You will have the freedom, ownership, and speed of a startup with the backing, support, and resources of American Express.
Learn more about the team here: https://www.loungebuddy.com/about/team
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the end-to-end product development cycle for our consumer-facing products and initiatives on iOS and the Web. In this role, you and your team will be responsible for defining the future of the digital airport experience by helping travelers discover and access the different airport experiences (lounges, hotels, restaurants, etc) available to them.
You will be responsible for leading the planning, development, implementation and performance measurement of your initiatives. You will work closely with cross-functional teams (designers, engineers, data analysts, operations, and customer support) to find opportunities, develop them into business cases, pitch them to executives, and work with the team to bring those concepts to market.
- You are organized and proactive, and have the ability to handle ambiguity and create structure in a fast-moving environment.
- You have a strong technical background with previous experience in product development, and demonstrable ability to analyze, prioritize, and influence cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- You are passionate about design, have a strong attention to detail, and care about providing an outstanding customer experience.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the ability to influence and build consensus in a collaborative way.
- You are able to identify and explain challenges to both technical and non-technical team members.
- You take the initiative to analyze, research, and work with your cross-functional team members to identify new opportunities and discover possible solutions.
- You have excellent analytical skills, and are able to turn data into actionable insights that inform your product decisions. (Experience with Amplitude and Qualtrics is a plus.)
- 5+ years of traditional Product Management experience, working across multiple platforms on products that have shipped. (Experience working in the travel industry is a plus.)
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies.
- Proven track record managing large, complex products with multiple partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.
How to Apply?
We feature a strong collaborative environment with creative and smart individuals who care about improving the dreaded airport experience. If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't match everything listed on this page; we would love the opportunity to speak with you!
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2021, 6:33:18 PM