The New Member Acquisition team is a fast-paced organization and a significant driver of new Consumer Card Members into the American Express franchise. Within the organization, the Digital Demand Generation Team is dedicated to delivering best in class digital marketing and card shopping experiences through distribution partnerships and offsite marketing channels.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to strengthen their digital marketing skills and gain external partner management experience. It provides a chance to be at the forefront of digital growth & innovation, working with a collaborative team and building strong external partnerships.
- Provide support for the development and execution of new media advertising, overseeing the end-to-end process from concepting to launch
- Partner with external agency and performance marketing teams to identify targeting opportunities, develop strategic channel recommendations, and ensure deliverables are optimally executed
- Drive forward audience and targeting strategies on behalf of the Consumer team, creating thoughtful plans for bottom-of-funnel and through-the-funnel media campaigns
- Lead channel performance meetings on efficiency and budget management
- Owner of channel budget forecasting & reconciliation; processing invoices and driving efficiencies in process
- Partner closely with analytics teams to build analytical narratives on channel performance and recommend channel optimizations and strategic pivots
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to navigate the organization and processes independently
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and influence partners to drive results
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated, and proactive
- Team player with a willingness to help with projects beyond immediate job scope
- Great communicator with a passion for creative problem-solving
- Experience in digital marketing and/or agency experience a plus
- Understanding of DoubleClick, Omniture, and 3rd Party tracking a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 6:54:59 PM