The New Member Acquisition team is a fast-paced organization and a significant driver of new Consumer Card Members into the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class digital marketing and card acquisition experiences with the goal of growing new accounts and spend acquired. The Digital Demand Generation Team is dedicated to delivering best in class digital marketing and card shopping experiences through distribution partnerships and offsite marketing channels.
The role of Analyst/Senior Analyst Paid Search is a great opportunity for candidates who want to strengthen their digital marketing skills and gain external partner management experience. It provides a chance to be at the forefront of digital growth & innovation, working with a collaborative team and building strong external partnerships.
- Lead agency partners in the execution of the Paid Search acquisition marketing strategy from ad to application.
- Launch Paid Search marketing campaigns against key business initiatives, including new product launches, limited time offers, benefit updates, and more.
- Identify and influence opportunities to drive growth and evolve marketing, including but not limited to ad copy, bidding and keyword strategies, new ad formats, landing page testing, audience tactics, offer strategies, and partner capabilities.
- Responsible for monitoring channel and agency performance against KPIs, leading meetings to communicate performance.
- Develop and foster cross functional relationships with key external agency partner and internal partners including Product, Risk, Legal, and Compliance.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Analytical mindset with a passion for the numbers
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strategic self-starter who is comfortable navigating white space
- Proven track record of driving projects from conceptions through implementation.
- Ability to influence across band levels and teams
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous digital marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 7:15:33 PM