You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Data Loss Prevention team is chartered to identify and protect sensitive data throughout its life through the use of established processes, policies, standards, and tools. Our focus is to ensure the proper use and protection of American Express data.
We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual to work on the American Express DLP Event Management team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide guidance for the deployment of Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Review, action, and track security monitoring events.
- Perform risk analysis and compile summary reporting as required.
- Promptly track and deliver against data requests while considering customer needs and requirements.
- Create reports required to measure risk mitigation and identify areas requiring remediation.
- Provide guidance to colleagues on the proper use and protection of AXP data.
- Develop and leverage relationships with appropriate groups such as (AXP Privacy Officers, Business Unit Leadership, ERG, Global Security).
- Document and maintain processes, procedures, and flowcharts.
- Provide backup or support for other processes on the team as required.
The successful candidate will be a results driven, flexible team member possessing the following required qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Information Security and Risk principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Flexible and able to drive results in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data and providing metrics and reporting.
- 3 years of experience in Information Technology required.
- Background in information security strongly desired.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2021, 6:01:53 PM