You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This position is part of Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) which is a global organization that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA), and is American Express’ marketing services center of excellence. Its charter is to drive agile marketing solutions and enable innovative, high-quality marketing for the enterprise, while also transforming our end-to-end marketing processes and platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Americas Merchant Marketing Governance team within Merchant Marketing Solutions. The team is focused on strategic planning, process innovation, and ensuring flawless execution of marketing offers and campaigns for the US and LACC through data and offer governance, complaints monitoring and issue management.
This role will report to the Manager of Americas Merchant Marketing Governance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing campaign support to partners across GMNS, GCSG and other enterprise customers including data and governance guidance to jointly achieve goals and execute flawlessly.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders including Marketing Execution, Client Management, Marketing Consultants, Brand, Privacy, Operational Risk, GCO and Compliance to align on campaign feasibility and overall risk.
- Identifying and driving end to end process improvements with a focus on governance to increase speed to market.
- Understanding the systems and platforms the AMMG team uses and how they support and impact the review process and campaigns.
- Understanding how Merchant data is set up, which governance principles apply and how to translate that into flawless offer fulfillment.
- Partnering with the broader Merchant Marketing Services team to identify operational efficiencies in the E2E marketing process
- Excellent relationship management, collaboration and influence management skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands and rapid change
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of driving results
- Operational mindset - Process-oriented with ability and passion for getting into the details when needed
- Collaborative team player with positive attitude
- Strong advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
- BA preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021, 11:26:14 AM