You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Its an exciting opportunity to be part of India Business LFO team and to enhance our knowledge about the local India business by being in the midst of business leaders and partnering with them in supporting the growth of our India business. This role particularly will support Consumer side of the business.The candidate will play a key role in Financial Reporting & Analysis, Planning and forecasting activities and provide consultative finance support in the decision making process for the International Consumer Services (ICS) Business in India. The successful candidate will actively engage in analyzing business performance and support decisions to grow market share and enhance profit margin. This role also includes Legal entity regulatory reporting and forecasting (ICAAP) and supporting one India WCBC reporting/initiatives.
- CA/ MBA (Finance) with 5-7 years of experience
- Post Graduate in Finance with 5-7 years of experience
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- Strong understanding of card business economics, P&L, regulatory requirements etc.
- Solid ability to adopt a broad perspective and link business strategies to specific initiatives.
Possess a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and market trends.
• Strong aptitude for analytics. Demonstrated ability to develop sophisticated financial models and draw value-add insights from large amounts of financial data
- Understanding of business products
- Working knowledge statistical modeling & data science
Knowledge of Platforms:
Advanced MS office suits such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Ability to use platforms & tools such as TM1, Oracle, OBIEE, Cornerstone (Big Data), Essbase, SQL, Tableau, Cognos BI, IDN
This role requires eye for detail, resilience, very high level of flexibility and adaptability ability to solve unstructured problems . Ability to handle ambiguity, problem solving attitude
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 12:59:41 AM