You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Information Security is looking for a highly engaged Executive Assistant to play a central and critical role in the success of our team.
This position requires comprehensive organizational, interpersonal, and prioritization skills in addition to strong personal integrity and discretion. The ideal candidate must be highly communicative and able to work well in a dynamic and complex environment with multiple priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a point of contact for Leaders with a professional manner using discretion in answering queries.
- Organize and proactively maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones, with a high level of integrity.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including air and hotel bookings, liaise with other Amex offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required. (hotel, rental car, and other travel-related needs).
- Process monthly expense reports on a timely basis in line with company requirements.
- Ensure timely follow-up on issues, commitments, and deadlines for the team.
- Communicate effectively with team members and associated departments.
- Procure office supplies and other departmental shipping needs.
- Support Ad-hoc administrative and project work as directed by leadership.
- Manage and maintain departmental distribution groups.
- Ability to interact successfully and diplomatically with senior management and their support staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, work within deadlines and execute across multiple initiatives/tasks.
- Strong sense of teamwork with high personal accountability.
- Proactively identify problems, determines possible solutions, and actively work to resolve issues.
- High level of proficiency using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as internal AXP tools and systems –WebEx, MS Outlook, Ariba, and Concur.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and networking skills to build and maintain professional relationships across all areas of the organization.
- Able to operate with a high level of integrity for handling sensitive and confidential information.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 3:47:18 PM