You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
At American Express we are passionate about providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. Amex’s Risk Management capabilities are at the core of delivering the outstanding customer experience while handling credit and fraud losses at lowest levels in the industry. With our mix of assets like closed-loop data, machine learning models, underwriting techniques on a modern technology stack we are re-imagining how payment experiences & risk management converge in a more modern, digital, and connected world.
The Analyst/ Senior Analyst Product will be assisting in the software product vision and deployment of the Risk Capabilities in the authorization platforms. The successful individual ensures that his/her software product meets the evolving needs of Risk Management through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. Requires strong problem solving and data analysis skills. Incumbent would be assisting Product owner in managing a scrum team or a set of scrum teams, groom user stories, ensure global product design, meet required performance, availability and automation needs across markets and products.
The Analyst, Product Development, will report and assist the Manager Product Owner in making sure that authorization system has global workflows, plug and play platform components and platform is able to scale to meet future needs.
- Assisting in user story authoring and refinement by working with Product Owner and engineering teams
- Managing dependencies across different scrum teams involved in the use case journey
- Reviewing and validating the acceptance criteria of completed user stories to support user story acceptance
- Performing Data Analysis, Problem Analysis by using different root cause analysis techniques in Problem Solving
- Participating in all agile program and team ceremonies
- Communicating and facilitating resolution of issues, and changes tied to the committed product backlog
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- 0-3 years as Business/System/Product analyst in software delivery
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CS degree related technical field is ideal
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 3:46:09 PM