You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This job requires hands-on technical skills. The successful candidate will enable the technical delivery of highest level of customer care to the most senior leaders of American Express, enabling them to have a frictionless relationship with technology. Works with the application teams to deliver technical components of the solution and support the technical day-to-day operations with the executives and deployed instances of the solution. Responsible for ensuring that infrastructure solutions adhere to technical standards.
As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will embody IT in the eyes of the senior executives that you support. You will join a passionate, tech-savvy team where you will introduce executives to new technology, as well as smoothly and rapidly resolving all their day to day technology challenges. You are taking this role because you value building lasting relationships, you take pride in exemplary customer service, and you have a passion for digital technology
• Mitigate and solve day to day customer EUC technical issues escalations with urgency and determination
• Manage customer expectations and identify gaps between their needs and existing capabilities, working with diverse technology teams to close those gaps
• Communicate with customers, solicit feedback and look to continually improve to ensure we exceed customer expectations
• Contribute to a shared body of knowledge to establish and entrench global best practices
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
• 5+ years working in a high-touch customer service or premium retail environment with high net-worth customers
• A demonstrable ability and unwavering desire to move into a leadership role
• Strong evidence of maintaining professionalism and service-focus under pressure
• Proven troubleshooting & problem-solving ability
• Exemplary communication skills
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2021, 12:03:18 PM