You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This position will be responsible for the acquisition of American Express proprietary cards through social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin). To this purpose, the incumbent to this role will be accountable for the management of the main partners and media agencies to define the most efficient plan to optimize results and investment (CPA). He/She will be also responsible for looking for new opportunities / partnerships to grow the channel. Typical activities will include the definition of the media plan for the channels under his/ her scope, channel performance key performance indicators, channel funnel efficiencies, ensure monthly A/B Testing in each channel (creative, segmentation, audience optimizations through data, etc.), define a plan for implementation, coordinate resources for execution, identify measures of success and track usage afterwards. This position will monitor the marketplace diligently and understand competition solidly.
• University degree in business administration, marketing or similar careers
• Fluent in English
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong independent work, goal oriented and focused on result skills are a must in this position.
• Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions
• Strong analytical skills
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
• Strong ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Ability to operate independently and proactively
• Proven experience on digital channel management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 12:25:15 PM