Global Network Services (GNS) is a division within GMNS that partners with a select group of banks to issue credit cards on the American Express network. The goal of GNS is to grow billings and market share for the American Express franchise, increase transaction volume through our merchant network, and create a compelling range of customer card propositions.
This role sits in the GNS Global Product & Marketing COE and supports the GNS North America team. The successful candidate will partner with the local Business Development teams to drive Card Member engagement across the customer lifecycle with our bank partners’ customers. This role also has the opportunity to lead marketing relationships with selected bank partners, represent GNS marketing across the Blue Box, and liaise with colleagues across the Global Product & Marketing team to deliver on partner needs.
- Support the marketing strategy and relationships with select bank partners in the US and Canada to deliver robust Card acquisition and spend
- Partner with Business Development teams to bring AXP’s core capabilities to life, sell in marketing strategies to partners, and to support new product and service launches
- Adapt marketing best practice toolkits and playbooks for GNS NA team to be used internally and shared with partners
- Manage external agencies to develop strong, compelling creative assets
- Oversee and develop the GNS NA benefit and features site experience on the One CMS platform for all NA partners
- Own the third-party relationship with travel vendors who support the GNS NA business
- Connect with Global colleagues to support cross-border collaboration and foster relationships with colleagues on the broader GNS Global Product & Marketing team
- Ensure excellent service delivery of capabilities and benefits
- Ability to build and leverage relationships across functions, internally and externally
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results in a timely self-directed manner
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Established digital marketing experience with desire to learn more
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Collaborative team player
- Agency management experience
- Third party vendor management experience
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 4:28:46 PM