The US Consumer Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team has the mission to deepen Card Member loyalty along the lifecycle by delivering compelling messages at the right time to drive clear engagement outcomes. The team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class marketing and a frictionless, intuitive customer experience.
Within the Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team sits the Membership Engagement Marketing team, which is responsible for delivering essential product, benefit, and offer content tailored to Card Member needs throughout the customer journey. The team is looking for a Senior Analyst who will partner closely with the Senior Manager to develop, evolve and flawlessly execute marketing strategies across marketing channels (email, site, direct mail) to drive and grow card and benefit engagement for Platinum and Centurion products.
This Senior Analyst owns the end-to-end Consumer cross-channel marketing strategy for Platinum and Centurion product marketing including monthly product eNL, one-off emails, Centurion.com, MYCA/Mobile, and direct mail (where relevant). The individual will partner closely with Product, develop go-to-market strategies for new curriculums and benefits, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
This role is ideal for a high-performing customer-centric marketer who is excited to strengthen their thought leadership to deliver campaigns that challenge the status quo, adapt to the current environment in and drive measurable results. He/She should be excited to collaborate with partners across the organization, bring strong organizational/project management skills, attention to detail, and a strategic mindset to their work.
- Lead marketing activities for Premium Marketing curriculum including but not limited to eNewsletter, Centurion.com, and a new segmentation curriculum, by increasing personalization, developing new creative, message testing, targeting and segmentation, and managing marketing investment dollars
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners to influence go-to-market strategies and develop complementary marketing plans to drive Card Member engagement
- Own monthly results reporting and analysis
- 2+ years’ experience in customer loyalty marketing experience with or strong interest in digital marketing within the premium space
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for understanding what drives customer behavior for our Premium base and how we can enhance our Card Member experience
- A leader with a passion for marketing, proven track record of driving results, and strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Positive, self-starter with a thirst to move quickly, challenge what’s been done and demonstrate organizational savviness to proactively innovate. You can move quickly with high decision quality, including through white space or when circumstances create ambiguity. If there is no clear next step, you create it and tell a strong story for why we should do it.
- Strong, proactive communicator with experience communicating with diverse partners and leaders. A strong storyteller and thoughtful about how to flex your style based on your audience
- Highly organized and comfortable delivering results across multiple work streams simultaneously. You’re not afraid to jump in to figure out ‘how things work,’ establish ownership and collaborate in a fast-paced environment to bring marketing to life
- Strong experience with Excel preferred, including Pivot Tables
- Great sense of humor and energy for collaboration a plus
- BA/BS required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021, 10:13:11 AM