You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Shape the future of the customer acquisition journey at American Express by joining the Global Commercial Acquisition Product team. We are the team that defines and implements core features, conducts A/B testing, and defines the site vision across the Commercial product journeys.
The team is part of the Enterprise Digital Acquisition Products Team, responsible for developing world class digital products, capabilities, and marketing programs that support our global markets and help fuel our acquisition growth.
Who is this role for?
You have a passion for Digital Product Management, User Experience, and want to help drive real-time results on a daily basis.
Who will you work with?
You will work with marketers, web designers, UX researchers, engineers and analytics teams to help define and implement a world-class product.
In this role, you may work on any of the following types of projects:
- Utilize data to inform the future strategy of the site vision.
- Consolidate feedback from stakeholders and identify ways to improve processes.
- Make your own project! We encourage our team members to proactively identify new problems that need solving.
- Manage end-to-end execution of projects and new feature launches.
- Define the requirements for and oversee the implementation of A/B testing capabilities.
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders to gather information or to inform.
- Present relevant project highlights to leadership and colleagues.
- Manage your own priorities to achieve the team’s intended outcome.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- 2+ years of post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in digital product management.
- Understanding of Agile principles and experience working in Scrum.
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills. You’ll not only need to communicate complex subjects in a way that’s easy to understand with the rest of the team but will also need to work closely with stakeholders.
- Highly organized with a can-do attitude.
- Intellectually curious and a driver of results.
Experience with two or more of the following:
- JIRA (or similar)
- Confluence (or similar)
- Excel (or similar): pivot tables, formulas
- A/B testing: Optimizely, Maxymiser, VWO or similar tools
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
In your cover letter, briefly explain what makes you want to join American Express. In addition, please list each responsibility and qualification above. For each item, provide: 1.) your level of interest (Low/Medium/High) and 2.) your level of proficiency with the item (Low/Medium/High). For those items marked “Medium/High” proficiency, provide a sentence to describe your relevant experience. We invite you to use a tabular format for this content.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 2:58:46 PM