You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This position will be responsible for account development with existing American Express card members through digital channels. She/He will be focused on acquiring additional cards, upgrading card members to more suitable products, generating additional revenues from the existing portfolio and creating a best in class digital experience.
Typical activities will include analysis of key performance indicators and funnel efficiencies, ensure the current tests roadmap execution, tests ideation based on analysis of multiple data sources, scaling of successful experiments and documentation.
- University degree in business administration, marketing, engineering or similar careers
- Proven experience on digital acquisition is a must
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Strong data analysis skills (SQL and experience with statistical analysis programing languages is preferred)
- Comfortable using different data viz tools and data sources in a changing and fast paced environment
- Propensity to stay calm under pressure and flexible amidst change
- Strong ability to drive results and winning strategies; not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions
- Fluent in English
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 7:39:10 PM