You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This Marketing Manager will join the team responsible of acquiring AMEX proprietary cards through online channels.
This position will be focused in developing the marketing strategy for the Digital Acquisition Strategy and will be responsible to drive incremental traffic and improve conversion rates.
He/She will be responsible of:
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Lead the agencies network, negotiate servicing fees and ensure SLAs
- Build a winning team, hiring talent and supervising their work
- Working with the media team responsible for driving traffic, as well as the analytics team to align marketing plans
- Responsible of developing, negotiating, and managing key partnerships with external brands and business partners focusing on leveraging opportunities to generate traffic
- Collaborating with the finance staff to set and stay within budget
- Ensure continuous A/B Testing to incorporate new efficiencies
- Monitor the marketplace diligently and understand competition solidly
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Proven ability to drive results
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytic Skills
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Proven Leadership Skills for managing a team
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- Proven experience on digital channel management is a MUST
- Ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope, time and with high quality
- Proven ability to work across different LOBs and identify key decision makers
- Seek and understand external/competitive focus to define product card opportunities / threats
- Ability to influence stakeholders from peers up to senior leadership
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 3:09:35 PM