CEG & Corporate Affairs & Communications (CAC) Technology team is looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer who will be responsible for owning and driving delivery for Oracle HCM Integrations. Leveraging Oracle Integration Cloud PaaS product and JAVA for Integration. This is the key opportunity for any individual who can design, develop, solve problems, debug, evaluate, modify, deploy, and document software and systems that meet the needs of business applications, and/or internal end user applications.
- Perform technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including design, developing prototypes, coding assignments and working with API specs and automation.
- Function as a Leader on an Agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Leading a team of Engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation.
- Leads the deployment, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments.
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
- Empower teams to automate deployments in test or production environments.
- Empower teams to automatically scale applications based on demand projections.
- Flexible to Learn Oracle Integration & HCM Technology for E2E integration.
- Takes accountability for the success of the team achieving their goals.
- Drives the team’s strategy and prioritizes initiatives.
- Influence team members by challenging status quo, demonstrating risk taking, and implementing creative ideas.
- Be a productivity multiplier for your team by analyzing your work flow and contributing to enable the team to be more effective, productive, and demonstrating faster and stronger results.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related experiences required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of Software Development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such as:
- Expertise with Application Design, Software Development and Automated Testing.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems.
- Prior Experience of developing & consuming Rest API is essential.
- Familiarity with data persistence technologies (PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Experience with Agile(Scrum), Rally, Jira, Confluence, Kanban.
- Prior knowledge of Oracle Integration Cloud will be added advantages.
- Prior experience of Data integration with Oracle HCM will be added advantages.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 10:08:08 AM