You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Digital Acquisition is one of Global Consumer Services Group’s key priorities. Core to delivering on this priority are Card application experiences which help prospects and existing customers apply for our products with the least amount of effort, wherever and however they choose to apply.
The Enterprise Digital Application Experiences team is a core part of Card Member acquisition, having responsibility for growing new accounts acquired, billed business acquired, and accounts receivable by accelerating the completed applications experiences for our global prospect and customer base.
We are looking for talented product analysts to join the International Application Experience Team . You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company.
You will work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. You will have a real passion for using technology to build user-centric solutions to challenging problems, for bold decision-making and for digital innovation. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
The Analyst will support the Product Owner in building site strategy, roadmap creation and delivery against that roadmap. The individual’s day-to-day involves input and collaboration across UX (user experience) and design, feature/epic identification, backlog prioritization, translation of features into user stories for our co-located tech team, and Agile delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive acquisitions by assisting the Product Owner with execution of the product roadmap, building and enhancing our International Consumer Application experiences across channels
- Manage new initiatives from requirements gathering to execution and pre and post launch testing
- Build a strong partnership with our technology team to enhance our suite of products
- Work with the Product Owner and our stakeholders to support the application strategy and help deliver business priorities
- Discover opportunities for Test & Learn to optimize the experience
- Manage items in the product backlog, write user stories, manage requirements and define clear acceptance criteria for product features
- Monitoring digital trends and technologies in the marketplace
- Review results, and track key metrics to understand the product outcomes and future opportunities
What we value:
- Desire to be a great product manager; a passion for digital product management and the drive to continuously improve
- Analytical mindset; help direct our development efforts by using available data and competitive analysis
- Team player mentality; bring teams and partners together to coordinate and align on initiatives
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- 2+ years of post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in digital marketing, product management, or data analysis.
- Familiarity with UX principles
- Basic understanding of web product development
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets, particularly web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder objectives
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021, 2:28:52 PM