You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The IT Service Management (ITSM) team is transforming into an organization that provides data driven intelligence backed by world class service management with a keen focus on user experience. The Senior Product Manager (Knowledge and Group) will play a critical role across the team to deliver on the vision and roadmap for the ITSM organization.
- Build Knowledge and ServiceNow Group product roadmap leveraging industry trends and market standards; Lead work to define and articulate long-term product strategy and roadmap with clearly defined business metrics and targets
- Design Knowledge and Group product IT control roadmap and framework; Leverage FFIEC, NIST and other control frameworks to create robust governance model around Knowledge structure and Group hierarchy
- Translate Knowledge and Group product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Lead and mentor Product Managers and Associate Product Owners
- Produce Knowledge and Group return on investment analyses and provide optimization recommendations
- Work with customers, key partners, and colleagues to define and enhance user experience around Knowledge and Group products
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog consistent with the product roadmap and perform story elaboration with the implementation team
- Enable cross-functional collaboration with relevant teams within the product scope
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and strategy
- 5+ years of experience in Knowledge Management
- 3+ years of experience managing Group structure and hierarchy in a service management tool
- 1-3 years of audit/compliance experience
- Advanced understanding of Knowledge Management and Group best practices
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- Proven track record managing large, complex products with multiple partners
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain ITSM products for large, compliant organizations
- Proficient with Knowledge Management tools
- Experience administrating, designing, maintaining and enhancing Group structure in an organization (task assignments, approvals, hierarchy, security, email notifications)
- Knowledge of banking industry and applicable laws and regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to present complex, sensitive issues to Senior Management in a persuasive manner
- Previous experience as a people leader is preferred
- Work experience with the ServiceNow platform is preferred
- Experience working with Jira/Rally
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 5:52:45 PM