- Handle incoming / outbound calls from card members as an Account Protection Specialist to proactively prevent fraud loss with world class services.
- Handle authorizations calls from merchants and partners to enable spend.
- Monitoring High Risk Accounts of American Express.
- Suggestions for risk mitigation for high-risk accounts of cardholders.
- Investigation and review the degree of risk of the cardholders in order to prevent bad debts.
- Identify potential risks by analyzing the spending pattern and buying behavior and also by asserting the intention of repayment.
- Suggestion on the method should be taken by justifying the problem is related to unauthorized use or actual credit problem.
- Sharing of information and reports in cooperation with overseas bases.
- Passion and confidence in communicating in Japanese is an essential requirement to be successful in this role as well as active listening.
- Fluent in Japanese for business as native level. (minimum JLPT1 or equivalent preferred)
- Team player who is able to work in a diverse group with high level of integrity.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Basic PC skills and familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- Must be willing to work on rotating shifts (Earliest shift starts at 7am, latest at 10pm.)
- Service-oriented and able to communicate well with conversational English as a minimum.
- Degree and above, with at least 3 years’ experience in the relevant field. Diploma, with at least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field. Technical Certificate or equivalent, with at least 7 years’ experience in the relevant field. (For the purpose of EP application)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2021, 12:55:27 AM