About American Express Enterprise Cloud Platform (eCP):
American Express Enterprise Cloud platform (eCP) provides a comprehensive platform that enables business critical applications to have Faster Time-to-Market for American Express. eCP offers fast-paced rapid code-to-development models and services such as Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, DB-as-a-Service, Analytics-as-a-Service, Messaging-as-a-Service, CICD Pipelines, etc. for application developers in a hybrid cloud environment. eCP enables Application developers to write modern scalable cloud native applications.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to tackle their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and teamwork, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to pursue a new career, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Don’t make a difference without it
Don’t live life without it
- Adaptive Communication
- Agile Practices
- Business Analysis
- Business Case Development
- Emerging Technologies
- Strategy Formulation
- Leverage product related awareness and enablement materials and evangelize the products and product strategy with the customers
- Establish feedback loop with customers to help incorporate product enhancements to increase platform adoption.
- Collaborate with product teams using standard Agile/Scrum methods on a day to day basis to define and implement roadmaps
- Manage sprint prioritization by working with ITSM, security, solutions and operations teams
- Prepare and present executive level dashboards, reports, metrics around platform incidents, enhancements, customer issues with a data-driven approach.
- Be a promoter of the Cloud platform to the American Express community and put continuous measures to increase Customer Net Promoter Score.
- Be the product owner for local scrum teams and align with the larger scrum teams and communicate with leadership on priority and milestones.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably Cloud Computing (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in managing operations in Cloud platforms.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
- Experience building requirements for Hybrid/Private/Public Enterprise Cloud platforms.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Strong communicator with results-driven attitude.
- Experience with Agile methodology to drive software development and delivery
- Competent in using data-driven processes/tools for decision making.
- Understanding of application development, Infrastructure and cloud platforms
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) tools, Certification management, APIs, Jenkins and Ansible
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 1, 2021, 4:58:48 AM