Regulatory Advisory Compliance Analyst
American Express is committed to protecting and enhancing its brand and reputation through an intense focus on customer service and ethical business conduct.
Compliance plays a critical role in protecting the company, its brand and its employees through practical, solution-focused guidance on regulatory and ethics-related matters.
Compliance maintains and continually enhances a comprehensive and highly effective compliance program across the company.
Compliance strives to be a valued partner to our businesses while building a reputation of credibility and effectiveness with regulators.
In our Compliance department in France, we are looking for a Compliance analyst.
This position is responsible for:
- Support the Regulatory Advisory Unit in the implementation of law and regulations requirements, internal programs and policies, standards and procedures, for Consumer Protection, Fair Practices, Transparency, PSD, Bank of France.
- Advise the business on compliance-related matters, and the regulatory implications of new and existing products, services and processes; resolution of compliance-related incidents/issues
- Develop and/or assists the business in the maintenance of compliance-related procedures
- Assist the Business, Staff and Operative Functions for all Compliance matters in the daily activities
- Analyze advertising/marketing communications an provide guidance from a Compliance perspective
- Assist the Monitoring and Testing Unit in the development of the risk assessment related to the relevant regulations above mentioned
- Support the developing of customized training on eligible Compliance items
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, standards and policies relevant the area of Transparency, Consumer Protection, and the other relevant regulations
- Support in the the proper management of the info flows towards the Local Governance Bodies
- Support in the relationship with the Regulators in market
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
At least 3/5 years’ experience in compliance field
University degree (preferably Law or Economics and Business)
Financial services/banking/insurance experience
General compliance mindset
System of controls and risk assessment knowledge is welcome
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact in the Company at all levels
Good organizational and planning skills
Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure monitoring and execution
Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks
Excellent knowledge of French and English language, spoken and written
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 8:54:39 AM