American Express is committed to protecting and enhancing its brand and reputation through an intense focus on customer service and ethical business conduct.
Compliance plays a critical role in protecting the company, its brand and its employees through practical, solution-focused guidance on regulatory and ethics-related matters.
Compliance maintains and continually enhances a comprehensive and highly effective compliance program across the company.
Compliance strives to be a valued partner to our businesses while building a reputation of credibility and effectiveness with regulators.
In our Compliance department in France, we are looking for a Compliance Manager.
This position is responsible for:
- Interact with legal, compliance and operations colleagues to execute on elements of the compliance program and to ensure that day to day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Analyze processes in order to evaluate compliance risks and eliminate gaps.
- Lead corrective action process and policy to ensure timely closure of issues and control breakdowns.
- Execute enterprise compliance program initiatives to drive compliant execution of business objectives.
- Ensure implementation of global regulatory changes in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Advice the Business on AML related matters that could impact the day-by-day activities;
- Assist the MCO in the regulatory assessment and in the identification of the new requirements applicable in the AEPE environment;
- Advise the business on compliance-related matters, and the regulatory implications of new and existing products, services and processes;
- Advise the Business on Business priorities, initiatives/campaigns;
- Support the developing of customised training and communication plans to meet legal entity needs;
- Assist in the development of the risk assessment related to relevant laws, regulations, standards policies;
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of relevant Legal/Regulatory areas;
- Support the MCO in the proper management of the info flows towards the Senior Management.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
At least 7 years’ experience in regulatory compliance field, in banks/financial institutions;
University degree (Law/Economy degree);
Proven knowledge of the French regulatory environment, specifically on AML/CFT.
Compliance or other control group experience.
System of controls and risk assessment knowledge;
Excellent interpersonal skills at local & international levels;
Excellent organizational and planning skills;
Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative and team-player;
Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure constant project monitoring and execution;
Strong communication skills;
Excellent leadership and negotiating skills, personal excellence and accountability to drive winning solutions;
Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks;
Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Temps plein
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 8:55:19 AM