You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
Get ahead in your career by joining Global Fraud & New Accounts (GFNA). GFNA manages fraud capabilities, strategies, and operations to protect American Express merchants and customers from fraud by handling all aspects of the fraud lifecycle, including prevention, detection and recoveries.
You will be a pioneer member of a FAST expanding group of Account Protection Specialists (APS) to handle US Fraud during core hours.
What’s in store for you?
- Join and be associated with one of the world’s most valuable brand!
- Handle a vast portfolio of premium Customers based in United States.
- Efficiently detect and prevent Fraud, whilst enhancing Customer Experience through World Class servicing.
- Service inbound and outbound calls, enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing Fraud risk.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- You will interact with premium customer to protect their account from fraud activities primarily on inbound and outbound calls, whilst proving World Class servicing.
- Make sound decisions through systematic analysis.
- Meet and perform above and beyond expectations especially on Customer Experience and Efficiency metrics.
- Highlight and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure best-in class customer experience at all time.
- Provide premium and personalized services to customer by enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing Credit and Fraud risk.
- Live by the mantra to Reduce Provision, Enable Spend and Prevent Fraud!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Able to work rotating night shifts.
- Excellent English language proficiency for Customer based in the United States.
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Previous experience with Customer Service (local and international)
- Menara Prestige, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur office location – Based on the evolving situation with Covid-19, we will conduct a new hire orientation virtually. From there your training and/or work will be remote until the situation with Covid-19 allows us to move back into our building.
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Night Shift, full night hours with different shifts lasting until the next afternoon. Some shifts may temporarily be worked remotely.
- At American Express’ discretion this position may be work from home and adjusted back to “in office” at any time
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulationsOffer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Working in Servicing at American Express, Kuala Lumpur | American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 9, 2021, 9:55:41 PM