You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Architect, code and ship software that makes us an essential part of our customers’ digital lives.
As part of our diverse tech team, you can architect, code and ship software that makes us an essential part of our customers’ digital lives. Here, you can work alongside talented engineers in an open, supportive, inclusive environment where your voice is valued, and you make your own decisions on what tech to use to solve challenging problems. Amex offers a range of opportunities to work with the latest technologies and encourages you to back the broader engineering community through open source. And because we understand the importance of keeping your skills fresh and relevant, we give you dedicated time to invest in your professional development.
We are seeking an experienced candidate to join our IT Service Management organization. This position will be responsible for assisting with defining, maturing, and delivering the Asset and Configuration Database strategies.
- Strong background in all aspects of managing ITSM Configuration and Asset Databases and associated processes (CMDB and AMDB)
- Experience working with Procurement/Purchasing applications for Asset tracking
- Experience working with CI Discovery Tools
- Experience working with data reconciliation and true up tools
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence across a diverse set of customers
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands
- Experience defining CMDB data models
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
- ITIL Certified a plus
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2021, 6:42:16 AM