You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
This exciting role is a part of GCS APAC organization to drive the lending product line to support evolving payment and working capital needs of SME customers in Japan. We endeavor to meet the flexible payment and unsecured borrowing needs of business owners whether it's to purchase supplies, expand operations, or bridge gaps between invoices, for example. Lending is an area of high growth potential given the market opportunity and our commitment to diversify revenue into the lending streams.
As Senior Analyst for Japan, this position will support Lending product management and execution to drive our growth strategy forward.
- Actively participate in developing and executing initiatives to contribute Lending growth
- Collaborate across the organization to launch new Lending features
- Liaise with Marketing teams to manage the on-going customer communication and ad-hoc campaigns
- Partner with GCS SME Sales teams (Acquisition & Account Development) to drive awareness and usage of Lending products
- Manage day-to-day operations for lending products, including technical, marketing and compliance matters
- Analyze customer feedback and competitor activities to seek opportunities
- Maintain effective partnership with Servicing teams to ensure the customers are well managed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in product management or marketing
- Experience in planning and executing campaigns to drive business growth
- Interpersonal skills and effective communication (written and oral in both Japanese & English) to build relationship and move products forward
- Customer-centric mindset
- Project management experience
- Understanding of internal technical systems and marketing platforms a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 2:32:12 AM