Why joining the EMEA Merchant Acquisition Sales Department?
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal: to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Here, you’ll learn and grow as we champion your meaningful career journey, with programs and benefits to back you at each stage of your career and life.
Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our powerful backing promise to our customers and each other every day. And, we’ll do it in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they truly belong.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
What do we expect from you?
The EMEA Merchant Acquisition Sales organization is a sales team of different nationalities speaking more than 28 languages based in Madrid. Our teams successfully acquire and manage relationships with merchants in European Markets.
As an European hub, based in our new European Head office, we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one of Spain's premier employer brands.
We are expanding our sales team, the successful candidate will be a driven and resourceful individual who is able to quickly engage with potential merchants and clearly articulate the benefits of acceptance to a range of different types of business.
- Grow the AMEX acceptance network in Spain by following up on warm leads by phone to sign new Merchants.
- End to end ownership of a lead, from first contact through to closing the sale, account set up and ensuring that they are able to fully benefit from Accepting Amex in their establishment.
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Native level of spanish written and spoken, fluent in English.
- Background working for/in the spanish market.
- Extensive experience in sales roles ideally over the telephone.
- Willing to sell, driven by objectives, ambitious and communicative.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Salesforce a bonus).
We especially welcome applications from members of visible minority groups
What do we offer in return?
Success is rewarded through an attractive package, a generous sales incentive plan and a strong benefits package. Positive attitude!
Benefits and perks:
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes conneted with the city center. Parking facilities.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life and Accident Coverage.
- Amex personal card with no annual fee.
- Educational and Language Allowances.
- Work from home (up to three days per week).
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy incompany activities (Yoga, Pilates, Hipopresives, Soccer Team, Phisiotherapy, Mindfulness).
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities.
- And lots more!.
It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, apply now – we are recruiting for roles with immediate start!
Check out this link for more about American Express!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021, 4:36:14 AM