The Sr Analyst Product Management, Digital Customer Experience, will be responsible for supporting Digital Product Managers with the day to day running of a specified product portfolio, identifying opportunities to grow sales and cardholder engagement/satisfaction by improving, enhancing and differentiating the digital experience, and defining and delivering a portfolio of new and optimized travel product initiatives for the ongoing development of Amex Travel Online. This opportunity will focus on the management and development of our core global digital platforms in support of benefit delivery and reinforcement.
- Strong Product Management skills – Proven ownership experience delivering incremental and maximized value in an agile delivery environment across internal and external partners.
- Support leadership by coordinating meetings, managing attendees, maintaining records, and driving communication between our team and key stakeholders
- As a technical integration SME, consult and provide support to product leads in developing new features/functionality with a global lens.
- Desire to work in a global, fast-paced, and dynamic team environment on several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex technical diagrams and data flow.
- Support Global Product Design team in development of end-to-end process flows and customer journeys across products and partnerships - recognizing synergies of experiences across new and existing product lines
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with various business units and technology partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a passion for high quality and responsiveness to internal and external customers.
- Passion for digital with strong preference for the travel space
- Detail oriented, yet able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Works well as part of a team with the ability to manage and prioritize own work and be autonomous.
- Utilize tools and documented processes to ensure consistency and optimization of program delivery.
- Quick learner who can deal with ambiguity.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a product ownership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Effective leadership, persuasion, and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and discuss with a range of stakeholders
- Experience working in Rally, Jira or similar Agile development tools.
- Collaborative approach to solving complex business problems with ambiguous requirements
- Curious thinker willing to think outside the box
- Experience championing a strong customer excellence culture
- Experience with or supporting integrations with internal American Express services or similar complex systems. (e.g. Membership Reward, Loyalty services, Payment systems, etc.)
- Working knowledge of travel reservations systems and advanced knowledge of technical travel data flow a plus
- Experience with Amex compliance processes highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 12, 2021, 4:49:22 PM