You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
You’ll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Amongst some of the traits we are looking for, technical knowledge, principled thinking, bold decision making, have an entrepreneurial background and a laser focus on the user.
Does the above sound like you?
As a Product Analyst for the Global Application Experience team, you will be responsible for driving the online application experiences across the International Card portfolio. In this role you will:
- Take a leading role in delivery of features as they progress through the development lifecycle, mitigating impediments and tracking completion against sprint/increment goals
- Work closely with your partners and colleagues to create and maintain a feature backlog
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer experience, researching and analyzing user experience data and analytics to identify and quantify opportunity areas.
- Ability to shape product programs and their KPIs
- Managing the product life cycle to tactical execution
- Lead outcomes related to foundation and enablement
- Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Design, Data, Business Development, and Operations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 2+ years as a Product Analyst is required working across a mix of consumer, enterprise, and internal tools is desired
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace and changing needs
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably including hands-on software engineering experience. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021, 4:48:33 PM