You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Up to 4+ years proven experience managing midrange systems and/or databases
- Experience with React, Angular, or NodeJS
- Experience with GIT, GitLab, or GitHub
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and best practices
- Self-motivated with strong development skills and the ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to handle complex scenarios, multiple tasks, challenging priorities and set schedule to meet deliverables with positive attitude and flexibility
- Ability to work independently, collaborate as a member of a team, and build strong working relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external technology teams
- Strong analytical, quantitative skills
- Additional qualifications desired (not required) include Linux or Windows system administration, VMware, Kubernetes/Docker/Containers, Puppet, Icinga, Jira, and Confluence
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age,
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2021, 12:05:33 PM