You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Do you have a background in payments and are curious to explore the wider payments eco-system that touches merchants, processors, issuers and end customers? Do you enjoy the change that the payments industry is facing to embrace an increasingly digital world, where Customer Experience is of utmost priority? Accertify is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join our EMEA Sales team who has the curiosity, drive and tenacity to drive the end-to-end sales process of the overall suite of products to prospect merchants across the EMEA region through a range of verticals.
Accertify is wholly owned by American Express and continues its rapid expansion throughout EMEA and globally leveraging our suite of products. This includes the powerful Interceptas platform which provides merchants with an end-to-end automated fraud prevention solution for card-not-present (CNP) purchases, online scams and policy abuses, merchandise returns and exchanges; as well as solutions for payments and chargeback management and other data management challenges.
We also offer leading technology solutions in the device security space and are recognised as one of the leading technology providers for device identification and intelligence to financial services, ride-share, gaming and ecommerce merchants, supporting authentication and security solutions for mobile and browser channels.
As fraudsters target other stages in the payment process, Accertify has developed and launched Accertify Digital Identity, an innovative solution that enables the tracking of consumer behaviour throughout ongoing interactions between merchant and end-user, building data trends and analysis to spot suspicious activity and prevent account takeover throughout the digital payment chain, at interactions not restricted to the point of payment itself.
We have an impressive list of clients across multiple verticals. Our continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Professional Services, Fraud and Operations roles.
- Identifying and activating opportunities to generate new Online Fraud Prevention, Payments and Chargeback management Solutions business for sustainable, profitable growth.
- The ability to work independently and leverage networks to generate new business opportunities.
- Generate prospect meetings via cold calls, web calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, warm leads from Client Mangers, and creativity through established relationships in the payments eco-system.
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two – three quarters in the future at all times.
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients.
- Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials.
- Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of Accertify solutions in technical and non technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, CISO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection), both internal and external.
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sale support, system performance/configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
- Demonstrates confidence when dealing with device technology and being able to clearly describe how technical services can deliver the appropriate solution and in a simple way.
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of the payment eco-system: (e.g roles played by ISO, acquirer, issuer, gateways and payment schemes) is essential.
- Working knowledge of PSD2, and Strong Customer Authentication is essential.
- Business fluency in German is essential
- Experienced in selling to multi-national / international clients particularly in the European market essential, with an appreciation for cultural and operational challenges.
- Clearly demonstrate experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment and other compelling financial benefit imperatives for clients.
- Motivated mindset with a strong focus on achieving results.
- Demonstrated understanding of network architectures and security and familiarity with relevant security software technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace, identify and take action to meet competitive threats.
- High level sales or executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organisation.
- Strong Stakeholder management: Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties within American Express entities and Accertify.
- Strong cross-functional capabilities with the ability to synthesise finance marketing and operational issues and opportunities.
- The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and “win- win” scenarios in securing new partner business.
- Accustomed to and available for extensive travel at 25% - 50% each month (generally short UK / European trips).
- The ability to sell remotely – best use of Communication Technology to maximise sales.
- Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions despite difficulties and uncertainty.
- Ability to work within a very fluid team environment.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2021, 7:05:30 PM