You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Kabbage, a leading FinTech innovator, was recently acquired by American Express. We’re looking to grow our engineering team to continue building upon our innovative Kabbage platform as we launch new products and deepen relationships with small business owners.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with business stakeholders to translate user stories and requirements into test scenarios.
- Build automated UI and API tests using Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, and custom frameworks.
- Develop custom testing tools.
- Investigate test failures and assist engineers in finding root causes.
What we're looking for in you:
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strong experience testing web applications, APIs, and SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Cypress, Protractor, Selenium, or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with tooling IDEs similar to Visual Studio,IntelliJ, etc.
- Experience with Splunk or similar logging tools.
- Four or more years of relevant industry experience.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2021, 1:07:27 PM