You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The ITSM Service Delivery Analyst position is responsible for assisting the customer in navigating IT Service Management solutions and processes. Service Delivery Analysts can have a broad influence as they partner with various stakeholders to find simpler and more effective ways to work. The Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for removing roadblocks, solving problems, and driving the ITSM strategy forward. In addition, this Service Delivery Analyst will be responsible for asset management and asset lifecycle processes.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Enable a frictionless customer experience
- Assist the customer in navigating the toolsets and process
- Interacts with the product management and delivery & integration teams to ensure seamless, supportable capabilities are developed for our customers while adhering to high quality standards
- Contribute to continuous service improvements by maintaining assigned best practices and knowledge repositories
- Partner with Service Delivery Manager(s), Product Owner(s), Business Architects, Technology Development, third-party vendors and Data Quality to resolve issues and/or recommend and implement enhancements to processes and technology
- Contribute to innovation and automation
- Identify risks, challenges, opportunities, and business integration needs
- Provide data analysis and/or documentation to support process and/or audit activities
- Communicates the status of issues, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager(s), Product Managers, Director, and customers, as required.
- Manage day to day activities related to IT Asset Management processes and governance including:
Collect information for software & hardware compliance & inventory and contract summaries. Perform risk analysis on new software purchase orders to determine levels of entitlement monitoring.
Ensure all IT products are approved and managed through the lifecycle by the appropriate product owner.
Ensure IT asset product, lifecycle, and install data is accurate.
Perform data analysis to validate quality, derive measures and ensure compliance.
Ensure required software licensing to entitlement reconciliations are performed with high quality and on-time. Responsible for performing and analyzing those reconciliations to product management summaries relative to license position, risks, and potential savings opportunities.
Respond to requests from others including compliance and audit entities for specific IT Asset Management data information.
Ensure IT Asset End-of-Life standards and compliance processes are managed and adhered to across the enterprise
The successful candidate for this position must be a proven self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities for various stakeholders. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- IT Service Management experience, preferably including specific experience with IT Asset Management, IT Asset Lifecycles and ServiceNow.
- 2+ years working in a large, globally diverse organization is a plus
- Embraces a customer focused mindset
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive creative ideas and solutions
- Carries out systematic and rational analyses to identify the root cause of problems
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives
- Adapts to change quickly and easily
- Handles problems and acts on own without being prompted
- Knows when to escalate decisions and when to make on the spot decisions
- Is clear when explaining ideas and concepts to others, communication is structured and easy to understand
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and adaptive communication
- Demonstrates problem solving
- Prefer one or more of the following experiences:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the IT Asset Management field including hardware / software procurement, product lifecycles, software license management and/or software procurement field interpreting licensing terms and conditions, end of life management.
- Data Analysis experience (extracting, analyzing and massaging data)
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience with SQL in a relational database environment a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 5:20:31 PM