About American Express
American Express is a global financial services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Working With Us
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Unleash your skills to define the future of how we serve our customers.
How we serve our customers is constantly evolving and is a challenge we gladly accept. Whether you’re finding new ways to prevent identity fraud or enabling customers to start a new business, you have a platform to identify insights and actions that can have a meaningful impact on our customers and our business. And, with opportunities to learn from leaders who have defined the course of our industry, you can grow your career and define your own path.
Find your place by joining one of these three core teams:
- Data Analytics: Analyze large amounts of data to unveil business insights to create better customer experiences.
- Product Management: Build innovative servicing experiences that deepen our digital connection with prospects and customers.
- Decision Science: Build and validate predictive models to enable better credit, fraud, and marketing decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in field required (e.g., Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or Operations Research); advanced degree (Masters+) is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in either of the three core teams
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with sophisticated, unstructured initiatives
- Ability to integrate with cross-functional business partners worldwide
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, Java, Hive, Yellow Brick, or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2021, 3:00:56 PM