“You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible - and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.”
People. Technology. Community. When Accertify formed in 2007, we brought together smart and innovative engineers, analysts, designers, and thought leaders. Our mission? Help merchants thrive by giving them a platform, insight, and the expertise to transform their ideas and initiatives into success. Today, we’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, identity solutions and device technologies.
This individual will be responsible for product management of Accertify’s Device and User Behavior Analytics (UBA) capabilities. They will have strong technical aptitude to understand Device technologies – like web browser changes, mobile SDKs and application development. They will research, develop, coordinate, and implement product strategy. They will align this strategy with marketing efforts, and ensure all operating teams are instructed on new product offerings and go-to-market strategies. They must possess both business and technical acumen in order to be able to strategize and bring products to market. They will work extensively with customers and cross functional teams to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that make our customers successful.
- Developing a long-term product strategy/roadmap for Device and UBA
- Collaborating with technical development teams to plan future releases
- Presenting to clients on new products and future road map
- Conducting research and competitive intelligence to identify and capitalize on market opportunities
- Training internal teams on product features and functionality
- Coordinating with marketing, sales, and partnership teams to develop sound distribution strategies
- Tracking platform (iOS, Android) policy changes and version upgrades, as well as regulatory and privacy considerations
- Developing technical requirements and specifications
- Researching areas for new potential revenue streams
- Gaining a solid comprehension of internal systems architecture
- Ensuring proper internal and external product documentation
- Tracking key product metrics and creating internal measurement dashboards
- Participating on the Accertify Product Steering Committee
- Leading other related projects, as assigned.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2 years of product management experience in device technology
- Strong knowledge of device fingerprinting technology; authentication using device and/or UBA
- A well-versed background in a tech-heavy environment
- Solid entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity and rapid change
- Outstanding communication, presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build collaborative, trusting cross-functional relationship
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021, 4:57:36 PM